The BSR App & Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing the BSR Mobile App & Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this app are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to use the information on the BSR App for members to modify profiles and guest users to view only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the BSR App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The British Stunt Register at any time. Upon terminating your access to these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the BSR App & Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The British Stunt Register makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The British Stunt Register does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the BSR App or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this app.
In no event shall The British Stunt Register or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the BSR App, even if The British Stunt Register or a The British Stunt Register authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the BSR App & Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The British Stunt Register does not warrant that any of the materials on its app are accurate, complete or current. The British Stunt Register may make changes to the materials contained on its app at any time without notice. However The British Stunt Register does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The British Stunt Register has not reviewed all of the sites linked on its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The British Stunt Register of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The British Stunt Register may revise these terms of service for the BSR App at any time without notice. By using this app you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.